The Sims go back in time and get medieval! The Sims Medieval takes The Sims into the Middle Ages with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and build up a kingdom. In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before.
- A living world of Sims in an age of adventure, drama, and romance
- Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims
- Create heroes, build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests drive your kingdoms story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Kingdom Ambitions Choose a ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will your kingdom be the most wealthy, most enlightened, a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows XP, 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent for Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Memory: 1GB RAM for Windows XP, 1.5GB RAM for Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space: At least 5.3 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video Card: A 256 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c