Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- Experience single player campaign and multiplayer mode for 8 players
- Take part in over 55 events in single player mode - total 4 campaigns (rookie, pilot, veteran and elite)
- 7 modes of gameplay (race, time trial, combat, elimination, mine field, gary move out and hunter)
- Explore 8 racing tracks - (Aquilae - city located track, Caphei - express highway downtown area, Carinae - this is desert located, factory area, Denebola - future suburbs / destroyed city area, Minikar - energy plant area, Nusakan - downtown to suburbs area, Rotanev - desert area, Sargas - desert to downtown area)
- Became a pilot one of 11 vehicles (Aztec, Iceberg, Titan, Gaforre, Mantis, Soverign, Orion, Moonshard, Azgard, Scorpion, Messiah)
- Great weapon selection - 6 types of weapon and additional powerups
- Various unlockable achievements
- Climatic music and breath - taking special effects