The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG that offers players plenty of dynamic combat action based on 4 skill trees dedicated to 3 combat styles and the destructive electrical powers of the Technomancers. Technomancers are "mage-warriors" who can use their innate ability to harness destructive electrical powers enhanced by their cybernetic implants. Respected and feared by all, they are formidable warriors who have been trained to fight from an early age.
But you can't resolve every situation with brute force alone in The Technomancer; a dynamic dialog system plays a major role in the quests, enabling the player to alter the course of the plot depending on his decisions. Craft equipment, weapons and armour for yourself and to equip the companions you recruit as you progress through your adventure and with whom you will form friendships, romances and even intense rivalries.
The player is fleeing for his life with the secret police on his tail. He must confront the harsh reality of the Red Planet as he embarks on a long quest that will lead him through the refuges of the tribal communities on Mars, cities buried under the ice and the dystopian slums that have grown up around the few remaining cities.
- An adventure set on the sands and terraformed tropics of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
- In-depth crafting which changes the appearance of weapons and armour
- Three combat styles and multiple character customisations
- Unleash powerful Technomancy magic on your foes
- A highly reactive world that changes according to the decisions you make.