Incluides 2 items: Grand Ages: Rome and Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus
Grand Ages: Rome
Raise massive armies, embark on epic campaigns to expand the Empire, and take control of the known world! Engage in grand-scale city building and create magnificent cities with creativity and control like never before. Intuitive controls make it easy to launch bone-crushing combat missions and manage every aspect of your thriving civilization.
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus
Re-live the reign of Augustus in the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Grand Ages: Rome. Reign of Augustus includes a brand new campaign comprised of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
- Campaign with 12 new Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estates bonus
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain additional resources, units travel faster on roads, certain buildings generate additional resources when placed next to a road
- Authority - certain buildings (both new and existing buildings from the first game) generate Authority that can be used for various effects that benefit the player or hinder his opponents - putting out or starting fires, summoning an allied squad, accelerated research, etc.
- New talents for each family (21 new talents total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations – statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features: Pre-built towns & pre-built town walls etc.
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)